Book a transfer from Faro airport to any resort in the Algarve. If you book with us our drivers will be waiting for you just outside the arrivals gate holding up a clearly visible sign with your name on it.
Our drivers are polite and professional at all times; they will wait for you even if the aircraft is delayed.
With a fleet of high-range vehicles we are able to carry out the transfer of small and large groups for special events such as golf transfers, excursions, weddings, entertainment venues, business meetings, sports events, and all kinds of driving service.
We operate mainly in the Algarve region. However, with prior discussion, we can provide competitively priced driving services all over Portugal and across the border into Spain.
Terms & Conditions
- CORRECT CONTACT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
Please ensure that your phone number given on the booking form is an operational mobile phone number that will work abroad as we cannot be held liable for any costs that you may incur, if we are unable to contact you.
11. We will do our best efforts to provide a transfer service at the time specified in the booking confirmation with the minimum delay reasonably possible. However circumstances beyond our control may not make this possible in which case we cannot be held responsible for any financial or material losses consequential or otherwise. Circumstances beyond our control include but are not restricted to the following examples;
– Any circumstance affecting the client’s or chauffeur’s safety.
– Any accident or incident causing delay whether the vehicle carrying the client is directly or indirectly involved or not involved at all.
– Any road closure or restricted access of the intended route chosen by the chauffeur.
– Any delays as a result of weather conditions.
– Any un-foreseen traffic delays.
– Any delay as a result of a flight or train being delayed thus delaying the chauffeur
– Any delay as a result of our vehicle being detained by police, customs or any other government official.
– Any delay howsoever caused by a third party or parties to include but not be restricted to industrial action, terrorism or vandalism.
12. We accept no responsibility for valuables left in our vehicle.
- PRICES & PAYMENT
All the prices are inclusive of Portuguese VAT. Prices include fuel, toll roads and legal liability insurance for all passengers.
Payment shall be made directly to the chauffeur in cash (euros only).
If through circumstances beyond our control we are forced to cancel your transfer we reserve the right to arrange alternative transport, they must be fully registered and approved.
- BOOKING CONFIRMATION
When you make a transfer booking, and accept the terms & conditions, on behalf of your party, and pay the balance in full.
The booking is only confirmed when you receive the e-mail confirmation, and will be your ticket (printed or by electronic device). You may be asked to show it to the chauffeur for both the outward journey and return trip.
The reservations are always process through the legal Portuguese time (GMT +00).
Cancelations are only accepted 24 hours in advance.
Client : The client is the person who makes the booking and takes responsibility for all other passengers in his/her party
Airport Transfers: Transport provided to clients travelling between two points, such as Resorts/Hotels to Airports or Train Stations, Restaurants, thematic parks or other.
These booking conditions, in conjunction with the information set out on our website and your voucher form the entire agreement between ourselves and yourselves and cover all bookings made through algarvewayaround.com.
It is forbidden to smoke, consume alcohol or use illegal drugs whilst in our transfer vehicle.
We reserve the right to refuse to transport any client who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs or who is considered by the chauffeur to pose a threat to the chauffeur or other passengers. 3. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult. It is responsibility of the client specify all the children´s age in order to supply a safety and legal transportation. We will not be held liable if a transfer cannot be completed due to failure to notify us.
If your flight is delay we will monitored and re-book the transfer time, with no necessity of your contact.
One hour after the scheduled arrival time, we reserve the right to suspend the booking and continue with other business which means the client would need to re-book upon arrival and we will return as soon as possible to continue the booking. We will only exercise this right in the event that the delay compromises the service to other clients’ bookings scheduled to follow the delayed booking.
Passengers are limited to one main item of luggage plus a hand bag, any excess luggage must be declared at the time of booking. We reserve the right to charge an extra fee for items exceeding this allowance or refuse to transport the items.
If your baggage has failed to arrive, please make contact immediately with our chauffeur as he will need to be made aware of your delay.
Any vehicle operated or controlled by us is fully insured and licensed (RNAVT Nº4183) to carry passengers under Portuguese law however the client’s luggage is carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted by us for loss or damage. The client should therefore ensure they have contracted appropriate travel insurance to cover this if they require.