The health and safety of our drivers and clients is our top priority.
We are Commitment to comply with basic precautions for infection prevention and control in relation to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
- The drivers will wash the hands prior and after each trip with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Drivers and customers wear a face mask inside the vehicles.
- We are providing hand sanitizer and alcohol refreshing wipes inside our vehicles and we are adding additional cleaning techniques to all our vehicles with anti-bacterian products, pay special attention to the surfaces that passengers frequently come into contact with.
- The vehicles are equipped with a acrylic barrier between passenger area and drivers.
- We open the vehicle doors for the customers and they must load and unload luggage (if necessary the driver will help with gloves).